KKU Quota/ National Admission
Quota and National Admission
This type of application is for students with Thai Nationality who graduated from high-schools based in Thailand under Thai educational system. The admission is open with regards to the announcement of Khon Kaen University and the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
1. Applicants must have completed or currently studied secondary education grade 12 (or equivalent) from an educational institution accredited by the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
2. Applicants should be in good physical and mental health and have no record of serious misconduct.
1. Two photos sized 3x4 cms with neither hat nor sunglasses and taken no longer than 6 months. Clearly state names and schools on the back side of each photo. Stickers or scanned photos are not allowed.
2. A copy of ID card
3. A copy of name change (If any)
4. A copy of housing registration
5. A copy of transcript from a secondary educational institution.
1. For KKU Quota, applicants will have to pass KKU Quota English (for all undergraduate degree programs) and Mathematic examinations (for only programs in business and management).
2. Interview will be conducted in English to test applicants’ English proficiency and attitudes.
before the first semester starts or during the regular semesters.
Successful admission depends on applicants’ English and mathematic proficiencies reflected by the submitted standardized test results or KKU Quota English and Mathematics examination results or National Admission test results, the interview test, and consideration of the KKUIC administrative committee.
All written examinations are under the responsibilities of Khon Kaen University and the Ministry of Education, Thailand. However, KKUIC will be in charge of the interview test and selection of applicants.
for more information.